The Civil Contractors Federation (CCF) West Australian Training and Industry Awards Gala Dinner took place in early April. WBHO Infrastructure was shortlisted as a finalist in six categories, taking home two top honours:
– Aboriginal Engagement Award (Company Award)
– Workplace Health & Safety Award (Company Award)
– Safety Program of the Year – Marius van der Walt
– Safety Coordinator of the Year – Matt Beezley – WINNER
– Admin Coordinator of the Year – Stacey Dragon
– Women in Civil Award – KJ Hall – WINNER
Congratulations to our hard working staff for this well deserved recognition.