Through our internal Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code 52336), and in conjunction with partners, WBHO Infrastructure specialises in the delivery of WorkSafe high risk licensing and mobile plant operation training courses catering for the resource sector including mining, construction, logistics and engineering industries.
We listen carefully to our customers, anticipate their needs and create solutions to add value and build customer loyalty. Training courses are conducted at our facility in Geraldton or on our client’s site.
WBHO-I training division offers internal staff development training programmes and training courses to our external clients ranging from the safe operation of a range of earthmoving and industrial equipment through to undertaking high risk work activities safely.
- CPCCLDG3001A- Licence to perform dogging
- RIICOM201D- Communicate in the workplace
- RIIMPO301D- Conduct hydraulic excavator operations
- RIIMPO304D- Conduct wheel loader operations
- RIIMPO308E- Conduct tracked dozer operations
- RIIMPO310D- Conduct grader operations
- RIIMPO317E- Conduct roller operations
- RIIMPO318E- Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
- RIIMPO326D- Conduct civil construction water cart operations
- RIIMPO337D- Conduct articulated haul truck operations
- RIIVEH305E- Operate and maintain a four wheel drive vehicle
- RIIWHS202D- Enter and work in confined spaces
- RIIWHS204D- Work safely at heights
- RIIWHS205D- Control traffic with stop-slow bat
- RIIWHS302D- Implement traffic management plan
- TLILIC0012- Licence to operate a vehicle loading crane (capacity 10 metre tonnes and above)
- TLILIC2001- Licence to operate a forklift truck
- TLILIC2005- Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
- TLILIC3006- Licence to operate a non-slewing mobile crane (greater than 3 tonnes capacity).
WBHO-I can also offer verification of competencies assessments (VOCs).
The company will tailor courses to meet the client’s requirements. For all your training requirements, please contact our training division on (08) 9923 7000 or via email .