WBHO Infrastructure is fully committed to a construction industry that strives to minimise its environmental footprint. Through collaboration and innovation, we maintain sustainable development as a core concern of our projects and operations.
Our approach is twofold. Firstly, we employ a comprehensive Environmental Management System that encompasses early risk identification, development, implementation and governance of mitigation strategies, and close monitoring of their effectiveness. Secondly, throughout our design, procurement, construction methodology, corporate and site management practices, we aim to develop solutions that optimise environmental management and sustainability.
We seek continuous improvement, with our overall goal of sustainable development supported by the precepts enshrined in the WBHO-I sustainability policy:
- Be open and transparent about environmental management
- Maintain an environmental management system that is compliant with ISO 14001 international standards
- Minimise our construction footprint by adhering to all legislative requirements
- Improve environmental awareness throughout the organisation via training initiatives
- Always to seek to minimise emissions and environmental impact, via considerate materials and plant selection, subcontractor and supplier procurement, and office.